The FDW Recliner Chair Single Reclining Sofa Leather Chair
Updated: May 12, 2020
FDW Recliner Chair Single Reclining Sofa Leather Chair Home Theater Seating Living Room Lounge Chaise with Padded Seat Backrest. While this recliner was designed for theater seating in mind, it is also a perfect fit for your RV. This amazingly comfortable inexpensive recliner is small enough to fit nicely into your travel trailer, while still being built to last. With 4.2 out of 5 stars and costing under $120, this recliner is one to be considered.
We are rvreclinersandcouches.com. We review the most current and comfortable recliners and couches for your RV Living. We are also Amazon Associates so we may receive a commission if you chose to purchase an item based on our information. But don’t worry, we still offer a total unbiased recommendation because Amazon offers such a wide variety of manufacturers and options that we are not beholden to just one. We review the specifications and read the reviews so you don’t have to. We then provide you with the best information so you can make the best decision on your purchase.
So, now let’s get down to business. The FDW Recliner Chair Single Reclining Sofa Leather Chair Home Theater Seating Living Room Lounge Chaise with Padded Seat Backrest is designed with several features that should be considered in an RV Recliner. Obviously, when you think about replacing the uncomfortable furniture within your RV, you want to replace it with durable, long lasting and comfortable furniture. This recliner fits the bill.
RECLINE TO UNWIND - The Wingback Recliner chair is designed for ultimate relaxation. Easy adjustment allows users to sit back and relax at any angle. The dual-function foot extension and reclining back help you unwind after even the most stressful of days.
FUNCTIONALITY IN DESIGN - The Recliner chair is upholstered with durable, water-resistant PU leather or comfortable canvas, and the legs and frame are engineered from solid hardwood to provide added stability and durability.
COMFORT ANYWHERE - With its sophisticated design and sunlight-resistant exterior, the Recliner chair is perfect for any home, theater, restaurant, or business setting.
EASY ASSEMBLY - Install your Recliner sofa in under two minutes. Connect the chair to the base, screw on the four legs, and you’re ready to recline, no tools necessary!
CUSTOMER GUARANTEE – We want all of our customers to feel 100% satisfied, and ready to unwind from the comfort of our Wingback Recliner Chair. If you’re not satisfied, or have any questions, please contact customer support.
The FDW Recliner Chair Single Reclining Sofa Leather Chair Home Theater Seating Living Room Lounge Chaise with Padded Seat Backrest is available in 5 colors all still costing under $120. It comes in Black, Brown, Grey, Orange and Red. Obviously with these color selections you can make a statement of style and comfort in your RV.
In addition, this chair is built to last with a Heavy-Duty steel reinforced backrest and frame offers solid stability as you recline and supports up to 275 pounds. This frame also allows you to sit back and relax in your very own push back recliner chair. This club chair features a dual-function foot extension and a reclining back that will surely help you to unwind and de-stress.
Now we have discussed the manufacturers points of interest, let’s take a look at what customers have to say. The Pros and the Cons.
· Easy to assemble, under 2 minutes. Install 2 bolts and then install the legs. Done.
· Inexpensive. At under $120, this pricing makes it possible to purchase several chairs, thereby making your RV a comfortable media outlet.
· Available in 5 colors, black, brown, gray, orange and red. With this many choices, you can certainly make a statement in your RV.
· Metal frame makes this chair strong and long lasting. This also make this chair durable and capable of handling weights around 275 pounds. Also, the frame on this chair is large enough to allow people of six feet to sit comfortably in this chair for long periods of time.
· No button or latch to open the recliner and recline. This also allows them to be installed next to each other, with no space between. They certainly conserve on space.
· Amazingly comfortable. While they do seem a little on the stiff side, once in the chair it is very comfortable. The headrest and armrests are well padded with no sharp edges. This is the kind of recliner you can fall asleep in and wake up with no pain.
Now for the Cons:
· Several customers complained that the size of the chairs were too small. People over 6’ would not be comfortable.
· The ability to open the footrest and recline back mechanism doesn’t work properly.
· Some felt the quality in the chairs were lacking. However, we keep in mind that these are $100 chairs, not $500 theater chairs. Contrary to these complaints, many of the people liking these chair eluded to the same feeling. Even some people who gave lower reviews felt the same way, so you need to take that into consideration for yourself.
· There were some customers who had problems with shipping and delivery. Boxes were damaged or not delivered. Unfortunately, the manufacturer here is not at fault, just a sad circumstance.
· Another common complaint was the instructions. The comment is that they are written by someone who uses English as a second language.
So to sum up, The FDW Recliner Chair Single Reclining Sofa Leather Chair Home Theater Seating Living Room Lounge Chaise with Padded Seat Backrest is an inexpensive theater chair that is ideal for use in your RV. These chairs are small and don’t have buttons or latches to open and recline the chair so you can set these chairs next to each other without any space between them. This is a definite bonus in your RV.
However, these are inexpensive reclining chairs that are comfortable and fit nicely into you RV. They are stylish and come in a variety of colors that will enhance you living room’s beauty. So the bottom line is that you do get a considerable amount of chair for the money. Mind you not the best chair, but a good chair. If you maintain this chair and treat it with respect, you will have good use over its lifespan.